Friday, June 6, 2014

BoostAudio.Com Review

In this post I will be shearing my experience with a new beat promotion website called BoostAudio.com. I will do my best to review every aspect of the startup and the services they provide.

As most producers online, I am always looking for new ways to promote my beats. I have signed up on most popular beat selling sites and I make a descent living off selling beats online. I came across a BoostAudio banner ad on MFS and decided to checked it out.

Boost Audio is an email marketing service that, "caters towards Producers, Beat Makers, & DJs" They specialize in blast email campaigns. The plans are 5K for $29.95 and 10K for $49.95 which is actually pretty decent being that the emails are sent to potential clients.

My first impression of the site was positive. I tend to look at 3 main things before I determine weather or not it is worth my time.

1)The first and probably most important thing is the LOGO.
If a website does not have enough money to spend on a quality logo, the service is most likely poor. Their logo looked pretty good.



2)The second thing is the website's mission statement.
When I visit websites (especially ones that provide a paid service) I need to know right away what it's all about. A video helps and they had an okay video.



3)Last but certainly not least is CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I can't stress how important this is. I wrote them an email and see how long it takes for a reply. They got back to me in about an hour. In my book that's pretty good!

I was convinced and decided to try out their service. The process was easy and straight foreword. I filled out the form and right away got an email (automated) explaining the next steps. It took them a few hours to set up my campaign and send me the login info where I can monitor clicks/visits to my website (a must have feature for any such service).

Now lets get to the results...

I saw a substantial increase in website traffic for about a week. I had purchased the 5K email blast and was hoping to make a few hundred extra. I sold 4 more beats than usual priced at $15. A total of $60 minus ($29.95) My profit was $30 which was okay. They delivered what they promised.

Overall, any service you put money in and double your investment is worth it. Even thought I had hoped to make a few hundred, I still profited. I will most likely use BoostAudio in the near future and might consider the 10K email blast.

That's my BoostAudio Review.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Dwain, Our services just recently approved and we added FanShare. Check it out when you can: http://boostaudio.com/fan-share/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They switched up a few things. Now they provide you with the actual emails...much better.

    ReplyDelete